Margaret Harstad, owner

Registered Thai Therapist, Registered Yoga Teacher 200, Certified Massage Therapist, Principle Based Partner Yoga Teacher, Essential Oils Educator.

Member of Thai Healing Alliance, Yoga Alliance, American Massage Council and doTERRA Essential Oils.

Tuesday, November 04, 2014


DoTerra Info....Exciting!!!

Products I love....and if you don't have them you should!
The New Petal Diffuser
Wholesales at $47
Great size, great diffusion, love it

On Guard Products
I am now a regular user of the toothpaste, the all purpose cleaner, and the foaming hand wash.
I also diffuse On Guard regularly in my home and office to keep the sick bugs at bay, especially in the winter.



Verage Skin Care Line
Is an awesome new skin care line that is great for anyone with sensitive or combination skin.
Super great deal as it is $84 wholesale for the whole kit

Long Life Vitality Supplements
I am honestly not a heavy supplement taker but these supplements are making a huge difference for Hansi and me.
Awesome at reducing inflammation, keeping cells healthy and keeping pain to a minimum.  



Stories to Share.....Please share yours back with us....I love stories.

Immortelle......
I have had a huge sun spot on my left temple for twenty years that I got as an idiotic sun worshipper teaching sailing in Baja
Burned the heck out of my face and hadn't looked in a mirror for a month so didn't know the severity of it.
It is going away!  Ask me to see it!  Immortelle on the spot once a day for ten days, a short break, then ten days more.



Clary Calm
I have honestly changed my menstrual cycle with Clary Calm!  Good for cramps, PMS, hot flashes, etc.
I have put it on my belly once a month for one day.  The cramps are gone, just as if I have taken ibuprofen.
Now, my period has gone from crazy insane cant keep up with it heavy to medium and seven days long.
Maybe too much information, but its sort of crazy!


Breathe
Many breathe stories.  
Story One:  Tae wakes up, middle of the night, can't breathe, super snot!
Breathe on the Feet, 20 minutes, breathing and sleeping again, no more snot all night!
Story Two:  My mother in law suffers from terrible allergy attacks.  I gave her a sample of
Breathe, thinking it would just sit on her shelf.  A week later, she called.  "Margaret, you're not
going to believe it....I was having an attack last night and I grabbed the Breathe and put it on
my temples.  My allergies were gone in twenty minutes and it lasted all night!"
She was shocked.  She bought two bottles.


Did You Know???

Oregano Oil has been researched and proven to be as effective as many prescription antibiotics?


Frankincense is AMAZING for your skin!  Wrinkles, sun spots, age spots, overall moisture.  A magical Oil.

If you enroll a new wellness advocate, you make 20% of all their purchases for the first 60 days?


Holiday Items at doTerra

Check the doTerra back office for holiday items, oils and specialty items.
There are definitely some awesome looking things.



Classes, Yoga and More

Yoga North is now going to be carrying doTerra Oils
I will be teaching Essential Oils Classes there for new Wellness Advocates. 
These will be classes not for you, necessarily, but for people you may be interested in enrolling.
Let me know if you would like more information on these.  There will be one per month.



Essential  Yoga is Coming to Yoga North!
Starting in January, I will be teaching monthly Yoga incorporating Essential Oils

Essential Candles soon to be for sale at the Studio.
I am candle obsessed and will be selling Essential Homemade Candles at the studio.


I am attending an Aromatouch Training on Saturday!!!!  Excited to learn more about this technique taught by doTerra.

No comments: